A to Z faith Unite

I was driving down vandyke yesterday on my way to belle isle. I have to say I think the area is getting cleaned up! Three or four years ago I drove down that way and it was a little rough. 

I was so thankful to see so many churches! I thought of the verse

Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (Matthew 9:37-38 NIV)

One of my thoughts was "wouldn't it be great if churches in the suburbs served the churches in Detroit by funding some much needed programs.  And by this I don't mean come in and take over and do it their way, I mean, invest in those churches.

Not just throw money blindly but really UNITE in the cause for Christ. For helping and serving people.

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. (John 17:20-21 NIV)

I don't know the solution but what if we spread our wealth and reached out. We'd be more like Jesus by doing what He says 

Comments