A to Z - Quirkiness

Q… that’s a hard one…  The only word that I could think of that described part of my faith is Quirky.  LOL

This time in Germany I started listening to the Gospel of Mark, made my way through Matthew, then on to Luke, and today, I will begin the Gospel of John.  To be honest, when I trek through the bible, I head to the writings of Paul, typically, but I really felt like I should listen to Mark, then the rest of the Gospels.  I love that many of the stories are the same, but told from a different perspective.  Isn’t that just like us?  We could be at the same event but God can touch our hearts from a different perspective, because we all have experienced something different in our lives. 

I think everyone, even the normal ones of you, can reach Jesus because of the things you have experienced, and how because of His grace and Love, your life has been changed… I hope that even in my quirkiness I can move people closer to Jesus.  

I love that so many can tell the stories of His love, and in their mess (and quirkiness), He saves them!

Comments