A to Z - Viddles

I don't know why I've been thinking of the Beverly Hillbillies so much lately. I was singing the theme song in Haiti.

I've been racking my little pea brain for a "v"...

You know sometimes I wish I was one of those true beauties who dress up in fancy dresses, wear lots of make up, and can sing like a song bird.

Instead I'm comfortable with very little make up, jean capris, and a tshirt.  My gift isn't singing. Like really... Not. My gift... Viddles.  I can whip up a dinner fit for a family in minutes, that is super yummy. When something happens to someone, I pray and cook. Sometimes I pray while I cook ❤️, ok I always pray while I cook.



I'm happy in the back, stirring sauce, and it makes my heart happy when I tweet about something I make and they can't wait to eat it. I hope that one day I'll have a husband to cook for, and even though my family is small, I'm always happy to make my daughter happy with a good meal. 

My gift might not seem like much but I love it. And I never have to worry about getting cheese sauce on my fancy dress.

Comments