April 2

Thursday, April 2

Our team is off climbing the mountain, they love doing it but me, I just want to stay here a safe place at the bottom. I'm surrounded by kids. 

It's been probably our biggest work day (manual labor) I even have blisters (gasp!!!) but my nails are still polished lol

It's been really great to see the work being done on the church. We did a lot of the work moving materials and we were able to employ masons to do the brick laying and the mixing of cement. 

I think what I am most excited about is that the church is growing! They are making disciples and that makes me happy. 

Yes, we are to feed the poor and give water to the thirsty but equipping the local church with windows so the floors don't wash way during rain storms makes my heart so very happy!! It's more than what I can do this week but will be done long after we are gone :)

I have to admit I can't wait get to a place where I have service so I can check on my dad. He had surgery today and my heart is back in Michigan a little waiting to hear a good report!!! 

It really has been a great week though there have been some moments of not so great things, my heart is so happy!!!

Comments