Captive

Captive 

For so many years I was held captive by the mess that I created and I chose to live in captivity of my own sin. I chose to live in captivity of the things that had been done to me that I wouldn't forgive and let go of. For years I lived shackled by something that had been done to me. Until I finally got angry about it and no longer accepted it. Freedom.
True freedom, found in Christ. Believing that what happened to me was not my fault, that I deserved to believe that I was beautiful, chosen, and worthy of love.

You know that sometimes I can still get caught up in believing a lie... I have to remember that I have to take every thought captive or they will take hold of me... 

2 cor 10:5 b
And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 

And if I don't keep my thoughts on Him, I'm a mess.

Luke 6:43-45

I will have no fruit if I don't take charge of my own thoughts and boss them instead of having them boss me. Because if I don't produce fruit, how will my life with Jesus look any different than anyone else's?

Comments