Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, April 04, 2015

Captive

Captive 

For so many years I was held captive by the mess that I created and I chose to live in captivity of my own sin. I chose to live in captivity of the things that had been done to me that I wouldn't forgive and let go of. For years I lived shackled by something that had been done to me. Until I finally got angry about it and no longer accepted it. Freedom.
True freedom, found in Christ. Believing that what happened to me was not my fault, that I deserved to believe that I was beautiful, chosen, and worthy of love.

You know that sometimes I can still get caught up in believing a lie... I have to remember that I have to take every thought captive or they will take hold of me... 

2 cor 10:5 b
And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 

And if I don't keep my thoughts on Him, I'm a mess.

Luke 6:43-45

I will have no fruit if I don't take charge of my own thoughts and boss them instead of having them boss me. Because if I don't produce fruit, how will my life with Jesus look any different than anyone else's?

No comments: