Darkness

Everyday when I get up in Petit Goave I get up early. Really  early. I am an early riser and I am usually early to bed. It is how God designed me and I find myself sooooo thankful for my time in the morning. 

Today was my last day to watch the day come alive!

As I walked down, I had a different picture than usual. The clouds had a break in them, the moon was tucked neatly behind them but because darkness cannot be hidden, it was lining the cloud and shining on the water. It was beautiful, reminding me of the sovereignty and stillness of Good Friday but reminding me that Sunday is coming!!!

As the moon set in its rightful place as the sun came up I looked at it, originally when I looked at the moon it looked almost full but as it started set it was more apparent that it wasn't a perfect circle. I feel like that sometimes, while some may look, they would see a life that looks pretty good, I enjoy my life and am learning to not just accept who made me but to really love that wonderfully and fearfully created. 

I feel like God gave me the most beautiful gift for my last day to remind me how much He loves me.

Comments