A Mother's Day gift!!!

Last night I came home from an incredible night with friends to find a dishwasher hoses on the coffee table. I thought that was rather odd... I thought maybe Phyllis bought them for someone... I just had no idea that someone was me!

Our dishwasher has acted weird for awhile but it just hasn't been a priority to get a new one, though I did pay for it to be repaired awhile ago.  And I had gotten a free one from a friend, just haven't had the time to install it. 

Now, I'll tell you, I love love love to give gifts, but I'm not so crazy about receiving them, it makes me feel weird, I don't really get why people would want to give me a gift. Really I don't get it. And I like homemade gifts, it's silly, mostly because I have no talent so I'm so impressed by homemade stuff. And I certainly don't like Phyllis to spend a lot of money on me, to me, it's not necessary and she works soooooo very hard for her money, she doesn't need to spend it on me.

This was quite a shock and a wonderful surprise!!! I'm soooooo excited!!!! To wash dishes in my new dishwasher!!! 

Comments