Happy days!!!

I'm a box checker. There is no doubt about it.  I've been back for about a week and getting my house in order was just what I needed. I took half the day off today!

I went grocery shopping today and stocked up the freezer with organic chicken, there's lots of veggies now!  It's been harder to make good choices in eating without lots of veggies at home.

I even got some floors & bedding washed 

I've been trying to make progress in getting rid of stuff and today I got to drop off two bags (and a box) of donations! And I EVEN DROPPED THEM OFF!!!!

I even got to celebrate Mother's Day having lunch with my dad who had to do double duty most of my life. Poor guy, as if having me as a daughter wasn't painful enough, he had to step up and take on both roles. Haha!

The truth is sometimes there is just lots to do, and just a half day off to get things done is just what my heart needs. Box checking makes me happy!!! 

I'm thankful for a beautiful day to get things done! And soon my friends will be here!

Comments