Meal planning

I'm really great at planning a meal plan but sometimes actually sticking to it is the problem.

Things get crazy, I forget something is scheduled or I decide I want to run... It gets crazy.

So I decided to figure out what I wanted to cook this week and I started crockpotting.  I made carnitas to serve with rice last night and today I have stuffed peppers and Lubia crocking away while I'm at church.

I'm happy to make my own food (yes it's true almost always I'd rather eat what I cook instead of eating out).

So this week, it's back to making better choices. I'm even going to try to get some fruits and veggies in via smoothies. 

I really have been feeling like junk and I know that a lot of it is because I haven't been making good choices eating.

Here's the thing I can KNOW what to do, but it doesn't mean anything if I don't actually do it. 

So I made stuffed peppers (I'll make mashed taters to serve with)

Lubia and carnitas will be served with rice

Lots of fruits and lots of veggies ready to be consumed!!

Here's to not only having a plan, but living it out.

Comments