The truth about my life

Yesterday I was sitting in the movie theater getting ready to watch the Avengers, next to Vicki, eating popcorn and a slurpee for dinner, and I thought "wow, I have the greatest life"

Today my friends come down to Detroit for just a couple days, I got a groupon for a place we were gonna eat for 20% off the already good deal.  I get to spend the day with them tomorrow. And Sunday is Mother's Day (and we aren't doing anything particularly exciting - going to Ikea and painting closet doors).

The community garden plans are under way (we are shoveling dirt Memorial weekend if you want to help), my life is full of people i love, I have a great job that God uses for His provision, my house is safe, I talk to a real live hero every day, my daughter is my greatest joy...

I'm one blessed chic.

I say this to say, not everyone would like or want my crazy life. But I challenge you to find your blessings in your life.

But remember, I'm God's favorite (and you are too)

Comments