Being my best me

Today it was one of those days, it started out pretty rough and by noon the only thing I felt like I did was have lasagna delivered to my favorite tshirt peeps.

Even things I thought I tried to do the right thing... Ended up messed up.

I had one of those "I never do anything right" days.  And if it were anyone else I'd probably say "don't be so hard on yourself" but for me, I don't settle for that. That's not my best me.

So I kept on, doing what I know to do, moving in a forward direction, self propelling. Finish strong.

So... I bought a new air conditioner for my daughters room, put it and the other one in, ran the dishwasher, and threw in a load of laundry... And started packing for my mission trip. 

A few things done that needed to be done. Getting those things accomplished or not actually doesn't make me good or bad, right or wrong, for me, it's being my best me and not letting the voices in my head beat my best me.

So today might not have been a complete success but moving forward to be my best me!

Comments