thanks dad!!!

i have a millions things to be thankful for when it comes to my dad!!!  Here's just a few!


Thank you for not giving me up for adoption

Thank you for raising me

Thank you for always feeding me first when you cooked breakfast on the boat

Thank you that I always had clean clothes

Thank you for teaching me how to do laundry

Thank you that you always made sure I was fed

Thank you for teaching me how to cook

Thank you for sacrificing so that we could have a boat

Thank you for naming 4 boats after me

Thank you for teaching me to swim

Thank you for teaching me to brave

Thank you for teaching me how to drive the boat

Thank you for teaching me how to be the best first mate

Thank you for believing that I could

Thank you for teaching me to stick by family

Thank you for teaching me to be the human GPS

Thank you for bringing incredible women in my life

Thank you for teaching me to be independent

Thank you teaching me that color doesn’t matter

Thank you for all your support with Phyllis

Thank you for financially supporting us

Thank you for keeping Phyllis overnight when I needed a break

Thank you for supporting me with my job

Thank you for picking up Phyllis when I had to travel to Chicago (and got stuck there!)

Thank you for supporting me when I went back to school

Thank you for believing that I could be successful

Thank you for teaching me to serve others

Thank you for taking care of me when I was young

Thank you for teaching me that you measure the rice and then the water when making rice.

Thank you for helping me to believe in Santa until I was in 4th grade

Thank you for Easter baskets

Thank you for always keeping me in touch with Mom’s family

Thank you for letting people take me to church

Thank you for all my Barbie stuff

Thank you for teaching me to take care of others

Thank you for showing me how great Detroit is

Thank you for taking me to Belle Isle

Thank you for teaching me to never settle

Thank you for teaching me to love to travel

Thank you for bringing me a great step mom

Thank you for calling me when you make Beef Barley Soup
 
Thank you dad! I l loveyou!!!

Comments