Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The joy of gardening

That snazzy garden needed more tomato cages and so... I ordered 20 tomato cages from THE FOURTH Lowes I tried!! So I picked them up and headed over to the garden and put them up...

There was a woman walking with a baby in a stroller she shouted "it's looking good" and so I offered her the first squash that was ready for picking. It was a little small but it hadn't grown much since last week and it would just get hard and unedible if it wasn't eaten. So I asked her if she liked squash, she shouted "yes" so I walked it over to her and she was so excited (almost as excited me!!!!!) and I was so very happy I finished caging my tomatoes today. 

I have been so pleased with all aspects of this garden. The building, the community, and just watching it grow. Things that I seem to do for others always seem to be more of a blessing to me.  I mean this crazy garden makes me soooo happy and brings me joy and peace. I will never understand why God chose me or even chooses me to do crazy things but I'm so blessed! 

I love this silly garden!!! And that lady is gonna eat a "home grown" squash!! My heart is over flowing!

No comments: