Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Always be brave

Yesterday I was a dinner for a devotional for women written by women. I was blessed to be asked to write for the blog and my post was chosen for the book. Day 31

It was such an honor to be a part of something that was full of such amazing women. 

I think about where I was 3 years ago.     I dreamt of writing a book and i was then chosen to be part of the God sized dream team! I remembered that there was really only one person I ever really shared the dream of writing a book. I'd share my hopes, my dreams, and my fear about writing a book. 

After much prayer, writing a book God has Something different for me, I'm not sure if I'll ever write a book, nor do I focus on how that dream had not come true.  I think, that at least for me, there might seem like something that is of God because it seems so big, 

I think in this "brave girl" adventure I learned to remember to write what was in my heart that God gave me. I remembered that He is in all things, when I'm frightened, when I'm overwhelmed and I can't breathe. 

This adventure reminds me to be brave

No comments: