Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, July 30, 2015

Distractions

Tonight we broke bread at church before Equip (our time of prayer). I made a huge pot of taco chili (I forget I go to a much smaller church now) and a lot of different people brought different things. Soda, dessert, sour cream, cheese... You get the idea.  It was a nice little time together (our pastors LOVE all of us together which I do too honestly). 

Normally during Equip I clean and pray. But today I really felt like The Spirit was telling me to focus. So I decided I could clean any time. I won't bore you with all the details but Pastor Jacob lead us to make space in our lives for God. 

So I took that time to pray about what is distracting me. TV/movies/Facebook 
So I deleted the Hulu & Netflix apps off my phone, also the Facebook app ( though I can still access)

Back to bible listening, worship music, and podcasts!!! 

Back to basics, baby!!

I'm excited about how He will speak. I can still watch tv at home but truthfully it is a might distraction!!

I'm excited about what I will hear in this time because He's already speaking!!

No comments: