Distractions

Tonight we broke bread at church before Equip (our time of prayer). I made a huge pot of taco chili (I forget I go to a much smaller church now) and a lot of different people brought different things. Soda, dessert, sour cream, cheese... You get the idea.  It was a nice little time together (our pastors LOVE all of us together which I do too honestly). 

Normally during Equip I clean and pray. But today I really felt like The Spirit was telling me to focus. So I decided I could clean any time. I won't bore you with all the details but Pastor Jacob lead us to make space in our lives for God. 

So I took that time to pray about what is distracting me. TV/movies/Facebook 
So I deleted the Hulu & Netflix apps off my phone, also the Facebook app ( though I can still access)

Back to bible listening, worship music, and podcasts!!! 

Back to basics, baby!!

I'm excited about how He will speak. I can still watch tv at home but truthfully it is a might distraction!!

I'm excited about what I will hear in this time because He's already speaking!!

Comments