Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Podcast list


The truth is that I’d like to write about current events but mostly I just want to tell some people to shut up and love someone.  So there you go…

Well, I needed to update my podcast library and a few months ago I asked people to share their favorite podcasts because I had burned through all my favorites.  I’d like to share the list that was compiled with all of you! There are a few that I have listened to (I recommend Courage Church, Chilly Chilton, Meeting house, Elevation)

Enjoy!

 
Meeting House – Bruxy Cavey

Woodland Hills – Greg Boyd

Journey Church – Felix Quinones

The Village

Redeemer Presbyterian Church – Timothy Keller

City Church – Judah Smith

New Spring – Perry Noble

Hillsong NYC – Carl Lentz

Elevation Church – Steven Furtick

Chilly Chilton

Ed Young

Lisa Bevere

Jentezen Franklin

Celebration Church – Stovall Williams

Truth for life – Alistar Begg

Your Move – Andy Stanley

River Valley Church – Rob Ketterling

Tony Evans

John Piper

Jessie Duplantis

The Crossing (St. Louis) Greg Holder

Poplar Creek – Ian Simkins

The Urban Alternative – Dr. Tony Evans

Renovatus Church – Jonathon Martin

 

 

No comments: