You make me brave

It's been awhile since I blogged. I've started blog posts but then... Eh they fizzle out.

I've been wanting to get back to blogging because it's always kind if been my way to journal. 

Ive been kind of in a funk.  Which makes it hard, and Sunday after a series of unfortunate events I said "I think God hates me" which is absolutely ridiculous!!! I'm His favorite ;) how could He hate me?

So I've been digging into His Word, really listening to it. And I started journaling again in my new journal. 

I don't want to give myself things to write about that will pigeonhole me into things. Like worship Wednesday... But I'm totally inspired by my Brave girl boots wearing friends, and might start reflecting on all the ways I've been able to be brave because of Christ's strength in me.
Real 2 Cor 12:9 moments 

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”
2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

I'm thankful for tonight and a book full of bravery and inspiration

Comments