I love my church

I really love my church. I have had moments when I've been really proud of what we do "as the church", I'm thankful for two pastors who bring it every week, our worship team loves Jesus, a group of children's staff and youth ministry that loves and cares for the kids. 

We are small but mighty. 

I love that it seems that everyone serves in our church in some capacity. From the kids ministry inside our church so people can hear the word to those who faithfully serve twice a week to the homeless. We love.

That's what I love about our church. 

I love that God lives and breathes in each of us, and we exhale, Him.

There was a group of us who sat in my garage today as we wished our friend "hasta pronto" I thought how absolutely blessed I was to be a part of this little group. A group of people who love Jesus and do their best to live has He has called us.

So as this night closes, I find myself so very thankful

Comments