I'll wait

So Friday I was cleaning the church and I noticed an apartment for rent... I thought oh it will be filled soon but wouldn't that be a great place to live!

I was prayer walking today. We do that at my church, we gather and pray but I try to pray outside in the neighborhood (remember that day I taught the kid to spit?). I like walking outside except that I get sweaty but whatever. So as I was walking I saw the sign and I thought "oh!!!!! Perfect" but I knew this didn't fit the timing that I know I'm on. There's lots of stuff to do to get ready to move and I'm NOT ready not even close but I'm closer than I was 6 months ago :) and I know there are some things financially I need to do but I'm not gonna lie... I started trying to put it together and I'm pretty sure I heard God give me a loud stern Haitian "no!!"

And then I laughed when I thought about the fruit of the spirit we are studying this week... PATIENCE!! Good grief Charlie Brown!

I knew there was gonna be something that God would speak to me...

Jerome (our guest pastor) really brought it today and when it comes down to this and everything else I rush into... I am selfish and want what I want... NOW! Ick

But I trust God and His timing and to be honest it always works out best when I do what He says. (How about that!?!)

I'm thankful for all the things He works out (even In the times when I try to rush ahead of Him)

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
James 1:2-4 NIV

Comments