Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, August 17, 2015

Meal Planning for the next two weeks!

Last meal planning was great!  I was flexible and realized I planned too many meals but it was good because my freezer is stocked up and so is the pantry.  I am slowly putting food up. Peaches this week, and some green beans.  And I have no pinto beans, black beans,  or red beans canned (how did that happen!!)
 
Monday:  Brats, green peppers & onions, and leftovers

Tuesday:  BBQ chickenpizza (from leftovers and I'll make my own crust) after I get home from serving at MBK (Fried Chicken, Mashed taters, and Corn)

Wednesday:  Spaghetti (frozen sauce leftover from my trip to Roma's the other day)

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday:  Wedding

Saturday:  Chicken Stir Fry

Sunday:  Lunch: church BBQ

                Dinner:  Tacos

Monday:  Chicken on the BBQ

Tuesday: Out with Ivonne

Wednesday:  Sesame noodles (a version of this) and chicken

Thursday:  leftovers
 
Friday:  ?

Saturday:  Sprinkle for The Groves Family

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

You are one smart cookie with meal planning :) Keep up the good work, you are inspiring.