Thankful ramblings

Today was a great day and one of those that I just feel so incredibly thankful for.

I went to Blocks, which if you get the chance to go anyway but the weekend is enough to be thankful for.  And I got stocked up on some things (like my 50 lbs of potatoes!!!) and lots of different veggies! We love beets and I was able to get a big box and we will roast them for dinners. I'm gonna make sour pickles that are good for digestion... And a few other things to get ready for the shin dig on Sunday that will be at our house. Just  don't wear your "farm Detroit" shirt because tons of people will ask you questions because they think you work there. Lol

I found myself so thankful that I can cook for my family and friends. And I can do it on a budget.  And I'll store food up for the winter.

And I needed to go to aldi for normally stocked items in our freezer and pantry. I've really missed my girls Ava and Lana so I swung by their house and asked them if they wanted to go grocery shopping. Now I laughed because you would have thought I asked them to go to cedar point. They were so excited! I mean that's how cool I am haha but really I guess it doesn't matter what you do when you love someone, as long as you're together <3

Later Quin is coming over and we are going to Sam's club to get some things he and his beautiful bride to be need for their wedding. And I'm making lunch :) I'm thankful to help them and able to spend time with him!!

Im thankful today <3

Comments