Friday Favorites... TV

So starting in October I decided to do the writing for 31 days thing, and I now get emails from them and today I read that she does "Friday favorites"... So I decided to do a Friday Favorite that went a little crazy....

Do you know this about me?

I love shows with terrible content. I don't know why, but I do.

Empire
How to get away with murder
Scandal
Orange is the new black

Oh this list could go on and on and on...

I've always just kind of been like "oh it's no big deal, it's mindless TV" but yesterday... Oh yesterday I was talking to my friend how crazy Empire was crazier than it was last year, and to be honest... It wasn't great :( 

I really felt yesterday that even though it was my favorite show I need to stop watching it.  And it's one of those things that I might not think its a big deal but if I feel a stirring in my spirit it's time to let it go. It's kind of like "now that I have seen I am responsible".

So... While I loved the show... It's time to let go of it.  And I'm thankful to my friend who listened to me ramble last night about it as I worked it out in my heart and who was honest enough to say "does it fill your soul?"

Moving towards Him, one step at a time.

Comments