Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, September 21, 2015

write 31 days! October!!


I’ve been kind of slacking on writing!  I was inspired by my friend Kristin who posted about writing for 31 days.  So I logged onto write31days.com and… then I realized I have to pick a topic… what can I write about for 31 days?  OHMYWORD!  Now I’ve got to do it!

So since I always say “I’ll never be sorry I loved”

I decided that I am going to write about love for 31 days.   That means I can write about lots of stuff. 

So I made a little button for the first time!  HAHA!  It’s so cute and so me!

 

I’ll see you on day 1 of 31!  You can join me too!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay - so excited to see you are joining us!! :)