Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, October 02, 2015

31 days of LOVE! Day 2!!!


Do you LOVE getting mail?  Not like bills, but a letter or an unexpected wedding invitation?  Or what about when someone sends you a present?  OHMYWORD!  I love that! Sometimes I even do it to myself because I’m so crazy I can’t remember what I ordered two days ago when it ships Amazon Prime!  Or if I preorder a movie or book!  And SHAZAM!  One day it shows up on my porch!

Giving and receiving gifts is a love language!  One that I definitely love!  I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE giving gifts!  Doesn’t matter how big or small but I love it!

Today… someone will be getting a gift!  I can’t say who because it will ruin the surprise!  But I am so excited for them to come home and receive it! 

It’s gonna be so great!!!

I LOVE GIVING GIFTS!!!

No comments: