31 days of love! A friend who loves!



I’ve been sick and haven’t written, and I am not gonna stress about it…  But this morning I was praying for my friend Katie on my way to work and I was thinking about how no one (except maybe God) loves better than Katie.

I was thinking about how she has loved me and walked with me through the ugliest times in my life.  How in one of my darkest hours she said to me “I loveyou every day, no matter what”.  And those words, probably saved my life in more ways than one.

I remember the time when I was dreaming about being married and she said “can I come to your wedding?”  LOL like she wouldn’t be invited.

And I remember right before she moved, I went over her house trying to suck up every bit of her friendship before she left for Colorado… and every time I looked at her, she was crying. And we all know, I am a crier…  I was trying so hard not to cry, and there she was… and to ensure I was gonna be at Zion’s birthday she had him ask “Auntie Margie, will you come to my birthday party?”  Oh, that was ruthless, but she knew, there was no way I was saying no to that face or that sweet sweet voice. 

In just 13 short days I will be in Colorado visiting my friends who are family to me, and I can’t wait!

There are people in your life that you just can’t thank God for enough, the kind that love and live and breathe Jesus. The kind that teach us about grace, and the kind who offer it to us, so that we can learn to receive it so that we are able to give it.

Thank you my friend!  I loveyou. And thanks for loving me.

Comments