31 days of love - from Colorado

So it's been a great 4 days! Love and friendship and visits are more than just sight seeing... It's living real life.

Picking up the boys from school, great snuggles, youth ministry, Big Party, movies, and Halloween trick or treating. 

It has been some great days. Days that I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures. 

Today the boys and I had our normal trip to the movies and lunch. We went to see Hotel Transylvania 2 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!) and Chic fil a (with a stop for noodles for Levi). Now, I'm the Auntie, so we also had giant slurpees, chocolate covered marshamallows (with sprinkles), and popcorn... And we rode the escalator up and down for no reason (seriously we did, because they like it). And while that was all fun and good, Levi and I sat a snuggled in the booth while Judah and Zion played was one of my favorite moments of the day. We talked about life :) and I told him about 15 things I really loved about him.  And then later trick or treating, I got to snuggle with Judah and another time Zion. 

Colorado is one of the most beautiful places that I've ever been, the landscape is MAGNIFICENT!!! But the truth is that the best view is up close with three boys... Telling them I love them so so so so much. Or driving around with my friend talking about real life. 

Coming here is so good for my heart. It's not about seeing new things it's about living life with my friends even if i have to get on a plane to do so. The truth is our houses may be far apart but our hearts are always joined  together. 

Sending love from Colorado!

Comments