31 days of Love - Loving the Sabbath


Loving God is easy, right, it’s not hard to love someone who loved you first.

But this Sabbath thing kicks my butt! It’s a lesson that’s been  something I’ve had a hard time with… I don’t know how… to make it work

I know it’s what I need.  I know rest is good, but how does one work full time and serve and run a household and take a full day Sabbath.  I mean I guess if you count my errand day my day off, then sure… but that is not really rest.

And maybe I shouldn’t care, but I feel like when something stumps me, I have got to work on it until I get it.  Especially is God has said so.  Because, well, afterall, He’s the boss of me.

So I did like I always do in the end of one month, I make the calendar for the next month on the Dry Erase board (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!)  And I looked at it, and you know what I noticed??

Monday is my Courage Girls.

Tuesday sometimes is MBK (My Brother’s Keeper)

Thursday is EQUIP/Cleaning the church

Friday there is no telling… 

Saturday and Sundays are just busy handling life stuff!!

Wednesdays. There is nothing on Wednesdays after work! 

It might not be perfect or the exact “law” that was originally intending but it’s a start.  Isn’t that the best place to begin is at the start? : )

I know that if I want to make changes that last I stick… little by little.

 

It’s not hard to do the things the person who loves you most, asks you to do.  It’s called love.

And it’s not hard to love someone who loves us first

Doesn’t that sound GLORIOUS!

Comments