Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lessons from someone who loved me

Be faithful with what you have...

My Aunt Dee could make a meal that was the best you ever tasted with 2 pieces of asparagus, some milk, and some salt and pepper.

She taught me about the deliciousness of making dinner "in season". 

I think of anyone taught me the value in a little adds up along the way it was my aunt dee. There might be a little meat leftover, freeze it, then next time, a little left over... And then before you know it, you've got a feast.

Isn't it true that's how it works... Every month we put a little away, and before you know it, you've got a nice little nest egg.

I can't say I'm always the best at this but I try. And then try again... Until I get it. 

I think that there are so many lessons that come from food. I learn some of my best lessons from cooking!

No comments: