Lessons from someone who loved me

Be faithful with what you have...

My Aunt Dee could make a meal that was the best you ever tasted with 2 pieces of asparagus, some milk, and some salt and pepper.

She taught me about the deliciousness of making dinner "in season". 

I think of anyone taught me the value in a little adds up along the way it was my aunt dee. There might be a little meat leftover, freeze it, then next time, a little left over... And then before you know it, you've got a feast.

Isn't it true that's how it works... Every month we put a little away, and before you know it, you've got a nice little nest egg.

I can't say I'm always the best at this but I try. And then try again... Until I get it. 

I think that there are so many lessons that come from food. I learn some of my best lessons from cooking!

Comments