Grace and peace

It's been a long week.... Sure it had the same amount of days as every other week but my heart seemed to be on overload... Every day.

I find it sometimes amusing the lessons God teaches me or the books I feel drawn to right before something is about to happen.

Grace

We are in the middle of a series of grace and I think it's no coincidence.

Give it and receive it. Live it

I've seen some really scared people this past week.  When it comes to the world events I can't be scared. I've learned in the last few years that there is a reason why things our out of my control... It's not my "pay grade". I can't handle it. Someone higher on the totem pole needs to handle it.

I've seen fear manifest in many different ways in my life.  I'm angry, frightened, I cry, I'm crabby, I push people away. It comes in so many different experiences. Sometimes I don't even see it coming. But sometimes a light bulb goes off and I ask myself "what are you really afraid of?" Followed by questions like "can you do something about it?" And the one that hits me in the gut "don't you trust God?"

He says we have nothing to fear that He will take care of us, so we either believe him or we don't. I say I believe in God but do I BELIEVE Him?

So this week, I've been reminded of His amazing grace. To give it and receive it. And it reminds me how how much I need Him, how much I love Him, and how much He loves me.

Grace and peace to you.

And... If I hurt you this week, I'm sorry, it was never my intention 

Comments