Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, November 13, 2015

Traveling in the sun

I never thought of myself as someone who loved to travel outside of hopping in the car to go up north and even then, I didn't do that too often because I was working all the time or on mission trips or I didn't have enough  vacation time. 

I'm about to leave for St. Louis (I've never been there before) and I'm just like wow... It's been a crazy year!

In January, May, June, and October I went to Colorado.

In March/April I went to Haiti

In April I spent 2 weeks in Germany 

I also went to Mexico for work in January

In July I went up North to Buckley to see my friends!

I went on two Detroit mission trips in July...

Today I'm in no rush. Normally there is a time frame... Today... I'm taking my time :) I hope to get a bump so I can travel more next year :) haha! 

I feel so incredibly blessed to have places to go where i am loved and a place to come home to that I'm loved. It really is like feeling the sun on a perfect day from both sides. 

No comments: