Traveling in the sun

I never thought of myself as someone who loved to travel outside of hopping in the car to go up north and even then, I didn't do that too often because I was working all the time or on mission trips or I didn't have enough  vacation time. 

I'm about to leave for St. Louis (I've never been there before) and I'm just like wow... It's been a crazy year!

In January, May, June, and October I went to Colorado.

In March/April I went to Haiti

In April I spent 2 weeks in Germany 

I also went to Mexico for work in January

In July I went up North to Buckley to see my friends!

I went on two Detroit mission trips in July...

Today I'm in no rush. Normally there is a time frame... Today... I'm taking my time :) I hope to get a bump so I can travel more next year :) haha! 

I feel so incredibly blessed to have places to go where i am loved and a place to come home to that I'm loved. It really is like feeling the sun on a perfect day from both sides. 

Comments