Bathroom thankfulness

About six months ago I wanted to give our main floor bathroom a refresh. 

For Christmas my girl put in a while lotta labor to give her momma her wish.

We still have trim to paint but it's almost done. 

I'm so very thankful that God created us all different. I'm terrible at home improvement stuff. And I'm crazily never home. The truth is I probably could be better at it if I took the time but I'm out planting gardens, serving meals, and doing fun things! God did not wire me for home improvement (lol). 

Not only did my daughter do all this work for the bathroom, she makes it possible for me to serve Jesus at the capacity that I like. When I'm buy myself and need to make 200 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches she shows up... "I'm on my way momma" or she researches the best way to plant seeds for the garden (next year I'm planting my own not purchasing), she helps with keeping the house clean when I'm gone.

I'm so very thankful. More than I could ever explain with words 

Here's a sneak peak. 


Comments