Homemade Christmas

When my friend Vicki dropped off all her homemade gifts last year for Christmas I was amazed! I hoped to be able to do that for friends and family someday...

I'm not one to wait for "someday" because of you wait for it, it will never come!

This was my year! I did it! Friends and family will be given homemade gifts by me. Jam and biscuit mix (both made by me), taco seasonings... And some cookies. 

This was not an easy task. Making jam and apple butter are both long processes... And taco seasoning is my favorite! It's a staple in our home, because after all, love is the spice of life... Every family and bag has been prayed for, and truly there is no better gift I can give anyone is that.

It may seem to some that I maybe took the easy way out, but I assure you this was more difficult. I can always make more money, I cannot make more time. 

This has been such a labor of love and I'm thankful for the encouragement I got in all this, and I hope those who receive gifts know how very much I love them. 

Comments