Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, January 09, 2016

More than enough!

Sometimes I stand in my kitchen and almost start to cry. I mean sometimes I do. But today I thought "man there is a lot of food here" as I got a big pot of sauce together to make lasagna for people that mean a lot to me. 

I thought there were times I didn't eat because there wasn't enough. And now I have the greatest blessing that I get to feed people! Families, soup kitchens, church. It doesn't seem fair! (For everyone else). It brings me crazy joy to deliver food to people. 

I was dreaming about snacks to the soccer field and handing out boxes of cereal. Man, doesn't that sound great?!? Calling myself a soccer Tia (auntie) since I won't have any kids actually playing... But you know I'm an auntie!

I'm in awe of a God who loves me so much! And that He lets me serve and be a part of His plan, and soooooo many people who serve Him too with me!!

It's the craziest thing! Seriously, I must be the favorite!

No comments: