Thankfuls

Every year my cousin buys me a journal/calendar book. Everyday has a few lines to and there are places that I can write more if I want to. I use this book for one purpose, Thankfuls.

In the book 1000 gifts she suggests we have a journal of the gifts that God gives us. It really does change my perspective. 

Everyday when I wake up I write 3 or 4 things I'm thankful for, and it helps set the tone for a grateful heart each day (though somedays I need to write more than 3 because I wake up grumpy.

I know it's not Jan 1 but it's never to late to start ;).... Get a notebook or calendar or journal and wrote 3 or 4 Thankfuls you'll be surprised how fast you get to 100 and 500 and before you know it, you'll have 1000 gifts that God has given you.

Thank you Karen for this precious gift! 

Comments