Finding Thankfuls

Sometimes I'm a jerk. Gasp! I know but the truth is sometimes I am. A Spoiled brat.

So I really have struggled about my car. I got a new one at the end of October. It wasn't that I NEEDED a new car but I certainly wanted one. so I bought a new Equinox. 

And believe it or not I haven't really liked it. I know weird. First of all I was crazy about anything happening to it. Like INSANE! I screamed at a guy once. I hate when people park too close. 

I, like most people, work hard for my money. So I was nuts about my car and the weird thing is that I'm not usually like that. And so it made me crazy. 

I like to be thankful! And my heart was not thankful... Until yesterday I was writing about things I was thankful for... And I listed my car... And then today I took it in for service at Dick Genthe and their service department was AWESOME! And they gave me a rental (it's a traverse) which is such a nice car but BIG and it's not as nice as my Equinox. Driving this car  made me just really appreciate and be thankful for mine. 

And do you know you can get like 50 boxes of cereal in the back of an Equinox? <3

So very thankful.

Comments