Growing and dreaming

Does this happen to you? 

You're so overwhelmed by the goodness of God. You know God lets me do such incredible things for Him.

The last couple of weeks I have been about 7 sides of crazy. Things just haven't been going the way I'd like and as much as I'd like to say I am patient in the waiting everyone who knows me, knows that's not true about me.

Add that people have said some pretty rude stuff to me, hurting my feelings, I have been a mess. 

One more thing and... Well there is no and... I would have sucked it up and kept going, because that's what I do... Just keep going and trusting. 

Friday I had a meeting for the empty lots and its coming along and I'm so thankful to be working with some really just amazing people. It makes my heart sing!!!

Today I got the final artwork for the shirts to raise money for the lot and all that needs to be done. It's amazing!  For real, I love it!!

It says "I play, I grow, I dream" in Spanish! It's so great!!! If you'd like to order a whole bunch of them, I bet we can do custom colors!! 

I'm so thankful to be out of that cloud and just so very excited about what's going on!!

It's going to be a busy spring and summer!

Sending love!!


Comments