Love loving

These days all I dream about is living in Detroit, soccer fields, feeding people, and gardens.

It's weird. I see a house and I gasp. I see kids  playing soccer in mexico and I smile from ear to ear! I almost giggle outloud thinking of the kids playing in that lot transformed to a soccer field, butterfly garden... And whatever else. Cute muffins running around. I can see it, I can hear it, and on the coldest of winter days I can feel the sun beating on my skin.

Days are coming where we reap what we sow. We plant in the spring and tend to the gardens and when the time is right, we sow, a great harvest we hope, don't we? I do that's for sure.

I live with the thankfulness of Gods grace, I hope to give it like I've received it.

I don't know why God chose me. I don't. And surely there have been days when I've disappointed Him. But I think about the pulling of the weeds, and how I feel in love with what that lot could be, and I think that must be how God must view me sometimes, He pulls the weeds out of my life and sees all that my life could be, and it is good, and He smiles, probably laughs at my antics. 

I love growing gardens, and planning soccer fields and selling shirts, and filling people's bellies with yummy food. To let them know that they are loved. 

I love loving. It's the greatest gift God has given me... To love. 

Comments