Good days

A couple days ago I realized that for weeks I've been feeling like a turtle trudging through peanut butter. I think that in the midst of all that I didn't get it. I knew that I didn't feel right and felt a little off, but once I really thought about it and figured out how I felt it was easier to just keep going. Moving forward in the path set before me, even if I'm moving slowly is better than not moving at all or moving backwards. 

Today I took a half day off. I had lots to do and needed to meet with some people. Because of my "open" day I was able to go hang out with some of my favorite first graders and decorate t-shirts with them. 

As I was driving to meet my girlfriend for a last minute planned dinner after doing all the things I needed to do I thought about how absolutely blessed I am to be surrounded by the people in my life.

Take my t-shirt people for instance. If every business I worked with was like them, I think I'd be forever greatful. Not only do they take some weird design I have in my head (sometimes I have no design in my head) and make it a reality and help me raise money for whatever crazy project is going on, they are kind and generous, and maybe just the greatest people in the planet (feel free to visit them at www.letloverule.com)

In all the normal crazy in my life, our family decided to move. Now, it's been a seriess of ups and downs and if we are being honest, mostly downs, but when the ups are good they are really good. One thing that has remained constant and always good was out real estate agent. And let me tell you, I've had some crazy moments. But there is NO ONE is rather do this with than him. (http://www.praagent.com) contact Randy 

I have my friends who encourage me, challenge me, listen, give advice, laugh... I'm the luckiest. I'm so thankful that it can be an impromptu dinner or long standing plans of the 5th Saturday. I'm thankful that so many friends love and support me and I get to do that for them! 

I think being on the wrong side of crazy (is there a right side of crazy?!?) I think I realized how unbelievably blessed I am! 

I know that my life isn't perfect, and I'm a complete nut case sometimes but I really am so very thankful for great leaders I my life, but more importantly great love in my life.

All the paths of a great life was walked with great love by our side.


Comments