Ramblings of my heart

I was praying for some leaders I know and I was thinking about how God uses there gifts like passion, and willingness to serve to further His kingdom 

I was thinking about myself and praying that I be teachable in the moments that my own passion gets a "little out of control". That my best things that God has given me produce the best fruit but that I don't over due it and rot my own fruit.

That just when the fruit is ready, that it's given away as a precious gift to someone who has a heart that aches or a belly that's empty. 

I'm so very thankful that God never gives up on any of us, that in every moment, we take our passion and we use it and when we over due it a little He pulls us back, like a loving Father, teaches us, and let's us fly.

I'm thinking about all the things I'm afraid of. And I think about all the things I've been afraid of, but I try to move forward, using the lessons I've learned before, and the "failures" and I go forward do better and be better than I was just yesterday or last week or last year.

Today, God reminded me, be teachable, listen for His voice 

Because even if I fail, as my friend posted the other day, failure is a moment not a person.

Comments