Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Bravery in the garden

The garden never stops teaching me things.

Sunday when I went to check on it, and all the plants were stolen, I felt... Sad. I didn't even think a swear word, not one. And if you know me, really know me, you know that was a miracle (say it with me "you got that right")

Well, it "just so happens" that my friend had given me a bunch of tomato plants that I hadn't had a chance to plant before I left for Colorado and Phyllis watered them and kept them alive. 

So I went to the garden and planted them. It felt stupid. I've heard a lot of negative things, but I can tell you this is what I know...

God called me to plant that garden
God provided the extra tomato plants
Withholding those plants out of the fear of someone taking them again, is pure sin.

So I planted them, even if people think I'm stupid, I felt brave doing what I was called to do, but I feel joyful knowing that today God gave me the opportunity to be faithful and today, I was!

Bravery and stupidity sometimes look the same.

Hoping planting part two is successful, the fruit is already growing in my heart

No comments: