Thankful

The truth is I could barely get out of bed this morning. I'm exhausted and both my houses are a complete mess. 

I rolled out of bed, every joint creeking, got ready and went to church to set up for the morning. I could have left it for someone else, but I needed some time, some quiet time, where I served someone, spent time with God and just breathed in the quiet. 

I left after having a great conversation with a friend, and headed to the Dearborn house. I stopped for a minute and had some
Yogurt with blueberries and almonds. And started to get overwhelmed by all that has to be done in the next two days. The warmth of the day and the breeze reminded me that no matter what happens, God is with us. 

I sat here thinking, I am just so thankful.  I love this little new house and I'm thankful for the other house and all the memories made there.  I'm thankful for the love that fills our home and hearts.  I'm thankful for friends and family and frozen meals that can be warmed in a crockpot so we don't have to just eat carry out today. And I'm thankful for carry out that has provided us great meals. I'm thankful for God's provision to buy those meals.  I'm thankful for tired hands and feet that can go and go and work and work, I'm thankful for a shellac mani and a pedi next week to restore them.

I'm thankful my house smells like construction because of all the work that is being done. I know soon it will smell fruity and food-licious. I'm thankful for people to do the work, and friends to help us. 

I'm thankful for a quiet church in the morning to serve at and friends who fill it with love, and laughter to
Light the world. I'm thankful for people who vacuum and clean, and people who speak and live Gods word. I'm thankful for sowers who feed our children's hearts.

I'm thankful to love and be loved. It is to feel the sun from both sides.

I'm thankful for a Savior and a God who loves me beyond all understanding and without measure. I'm thankful for His grace, love, and mercy. 

I'm thankful. 

Comments