A journey

Today I stopped at my local weight watchers, they open at 7:30 which works out perfect for me on busy Saturday mornings. 

I promised myself that my blog would not become this crazy weight loss blog. I've done that before. I become obsessed with weight loss, eating, I just change my addiction of eating
To weight loss which really isn't that healthy either.

On May 28, I sat in the parking lot of the Woodhaven Weight watchers parking lot and cried. We were about to take on the crazy adventure of our new home and I knew that life was about to get crazier than normal which is honestly crazy to think about. We'd be busy, tired, things would be in two different places. I weighed the most I've ever weighed and I thought "I can't go on like this". So I went in and weighed. And cried. 

I've tried WW before, their direction was a lot of fake food, carbs, and that would work for a little while. They revamped their program to focus on eating whole foods, good for you stuff. I looked at the program and I really thought "I can do this". And I do. It's simple and I eat a lot of fruit lol

I've lost 15 lbs since that day 7 weeks ago. I feel so great. Believe it or not I've pretty much replaced ice cream with yogurt and blueberries with toasted almonds. Last week, super tired, and stressed, I went and bought ice cream. I was sick for two days. I thought "dummy, should have just eaten yogurt"

The holiday weekend was just here, I did over indulge but not like before. I got right back to program, even at pizza Thursday. Yesterday we got
To celebrate new life, and I ate yummy veggies and sampled my potato salad (because that would be dumb to skip that).

I feel great, encouraged by friends and family, I have my moments of wanting to stress eat or out of boredom but then I go unpack a box and think about what's making me want to eat. 

I have a long way to go, but I'm thankful for this tool to help me do this my whole life 

Comments