Full bellies!

You know it's a long day when you're not even sure when it started. 

It was a long but great day! 

We had all the teams arrive at Courage  for 4days! We were having dinner for them, I prepped a bunch of it yesterday and early in the day today but honestly I kept praying for God to point out what I was forgetting because things seemed to be going way too well. Lol. I mean it's not my first rodeo and it was a simple meal. Hot dogs, chips, pasta salad, and baked beans. We had quite a bit leftover because well... They didn't eat enough (sounds better than I made too much).

I ran the extras over to My Brothers Keeper, they were going to use it for Thursday but ended up needing to
Use it today because they had so many people. It's crazy but it made my heart so
Happy!!!

I LOVE  FEEDING PEOPLE!!! 

I've said it before, I feel like I got the best gift, people need to eat! It's a necessity for life, and God chose me to do it, and I
Can cook!!  What a tremendous honor that is!!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store, all I know is that it's probably gonna be really great!!! I'll be feeding people aaallllllll day!!

Grace to you!!


Comments