It's not what but who

Today I stopped at WW and I was a little nervous, last week's gain of .1 was actually full of grace and this week I worked hard to get back on track. It was a nice surprise of a loss of 2.3

I left crying (so happy). I thought "wow this program really works" and insert needle scratch. You know what works? 
Me!!!
I make good choices and some days not so good choices. And some days it's hard. But it's worth it, I'm worth it. 

It means that I make sure I always have yogurt and blueberries and almonds. It means I get my steps in and log my points. 

And someone actually noticed the other day. The thing is when you're chubby it takes time to notice a difference. Even I don't notice it in myself except that most of my pants are a little big (and they used to be tight). 

All this to say, that if you're waiting to do something to change your life, whether it's weight loss or going back to school or quitting smoking, this is what I'd like to say to you, you can do it, you're worth it, and there is no time like right now. Get the tools you need and move forward, you have a great life to lead! The world needs you!

Comments