Update on the garden

I don't know why but today I stopped at the "non-existent" garden. 

After having the plants stolen, then the second round killed by drought, I was a little discouraged so it was weird to me that I felt such a need to go. I mean summer is well on its way, I was trying
To figure out if I should do something to fill the boxes. I was walking around the garden and just kind of talking out loud to God. What would you like me to do??

And I found some plants that were growing. Weird. But encouraging 

I've cut some things out of my schedule and I'll be spending some time at the garden giving it some love. Now that most of the crazy is done, that's what I need. 

In stopping to look at the garden, I also stopped downstairs to talk to Ernie. Before I knew it I was feeding people (it's a gift).

Spending time with people I love today. Though things are changing, my heart is full. Change is weird, but His Word is a light to my path. 

Comments