What's next!

When people talk about next steps in their lives they talk about "chapters". Im really wondering what God has next! But i don't feel like it's a chapter time more like when there are three asterisk at the top of a page to signify time passes.

I'm overwhelmed because let's face it, I like to keep moving. God says "child, sit, and rest". And I'm like the kids in The Sandlot "ccooommmmeee ooonnnn" lol 

What's next? Heck if I know. 

But I keep singing the song "in over my head" 

"Come and do whatever You want to"

I don't honestly know what's next. But I know I'll do whatever He wants me to do, I'll go wherever He wants me to go"

It's been weeks, maybe months since I've really "felt" that I've breathed in deep enough to let go.  I don't write much on here or even in my journal because I can't seem to have a complete thought (which i'm not sure is that our of my character).  I do things because I'm called but it seemed sometimes to be out of complete obligation.  I did things because I signed up for them, things that brought me joy, seemed to just sustain me.  I laughed but not my normal big laugh unless it was with people I complete trusted because I've been afraid to laugh because I might cry.  I haven't done as many things that I love because "I'm busy" and my feet have been planted in the same place for too long, this girl loves to travel.  (one of my new favorite sayings is "see the world, come home for love").

I'm overwhelmed.  WHAT'S NEXT?!?  I want to know!!!  There is never an absence of need.  Food, clothing, school supplies, blood, and most importantly LOVE!  PEOPLE NEED TO BE LOVED, how do You want me to love them Lord?

My heart has been sad and it's slowly healing. It's beating stronger every day.  I had to do the things I know to do, whether I felt like it or not.  Because success comes from doing the right things over long periods of time. And everyday God gives me new opportunities to be faithful and each day, I strive to possess the quality of His faithfulness. 






I have come to this place in my life
I'm full but I've not satisfied
This longing to have more of You
And I can feel it my heart is convinced
I'm thirsty my soul can't be quenched
You already know this but still
Come and do whatever You want to

I'm standing knee deep but I'm out where I've never been
And I feel You coming and I hear Your voice on the wind

Would you come and tear down the boxes that I have tried to put You in
Let love come teach me who You are again
Would you take me back to the place where my heart was only about You
And all I wanted was just to be with You
Come and do whatever You want to

And further and further my heart moves away from the shore
Whatever it looks like, whatever may come I am Yours
And further and further my heart moves away from the shore
Whatever it looks like, whatever may come I am Yours

Then You crash over me and I've lost control but I'm free
I'm going under, I'm in over my head
Then you crash over me, and that's where You want me to be
I'm going under, I'm in over my head
Whether I sink, whether I swim
It makes no difference when I'm beautifully in over my head
Whether I sink, whether I swim
It makes no difference when I'm beautifully in over my head
I'm Beautifully in over my head
I'm Beautifully in over my head

Comments