It is election time!

So I thought I'd enlighten you on my thoughts in the debate. 

I didn't watch them. Honestly, it was scarier to me than Criminal Minds so I watched that for a little bit, and the cleaned up my room some more and prayed.

I can't tell you which one I want for president because the answer is none of the above. I really do think that people (if that's what they want) should vote for Gary. It seems that it went just like the funny/sad video I posted.

I've learned a couple important lessons through this election time...

You can't buy happiness but you sure can buy a truckload of crazy!

And...

If I was going to listen to people's opinion on who should be POTUS  (there is one friend who I might buy dinner for and ask her because she always has a biblical perspective) it's not the ones who post about it on Facebook.

I say this with every beat of my heart.... Whoever is POTUS is no shock to God. Nothing happens without His permission. NOTHING. 

Of course I care about the country. I honestly wouldn't want to live anywhere else. But do you know who really reigns? God. 
He is...
Sovereign 
Faithful
Lord 
Savior
Gracious 
Loving
Freedom giving 
And He is good.

Maybe I should worry about the state of affairs in our country. But the bible says "don't worry" so I'm not going to.

The truth is I've got work to be done. Soccer fields, community gardens, people to love, prayer, and a whole lot of other things. I don't have time for all this crazy. 

I'll vote. I probably won't like the outcome but it's a right and privilege.

Even though it's all crazy, I trust God, He hasn't let me down yet! And never will. He is faithful 



Comments