Lessons in greatfulness

There are days when I think "man, I'm a lucky gal" ok so I don't actually use the word "gal" but probably girl... Probably should start saying woman cuz technically I'm old enough  to be a gramma (but I ain't rushin it)


Like seriously... Only God could have come up with MOD pizza. I mean even on its worst day (and today they needed some serious help!!!) it's delicious!! But then today I spent the evening in Detroit, and it was such a beautiful night! The sky was a masterpiece. The perfect blue... And then later the most gorgeous pinkie orangie color. 

I don't know why but lately I've been fascinated with bricks. I've been talking about my gpa and his brick laying and what a masterful art that it is. Today I was at 3fifty terrace for a worship night and there were these bricks that were the back drop of the worship leaders. I was enamored by them. Brick laying is an art, and I thought about how gods handiwork is like brick laying. He can make beauty out of the simplest things just by the way He arranges the things in our lives. The way things ebb and flow to make beautiful things out of the most simple things. 
Whenever I envision God changing hearts, I usually visualize a brick wall and how God seeps in through the cracks and just fills it in with grace and love.

I looked at this wall today and once again was just in awe of God's goodness and His grace, love, and mercy for me. 

Im just so thankful 

Comments