Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, September 25, 2016

Love

In the last two months I've been to 4 weddings (one was a MI reception).

Honestly, I love weddings. I love love. Funny isn't it? That love is a noun and verb. And both are equally important.

I love weddings because they represent to me something worth fighting for. Love is worth fighting for. 

For years (and still is) I pray for
Myself to love bigger than I've ever loved before.  Loving comes with a lot a joy and sometimes heartache. 

Awhile ago I was having a pity party (weddings are hard alone - and I would bet sometimes they are hard when you're together with someone but lonely), and a friend said to me "a lot of people must really love you, I don't get invited to nearly as many weddings are you do". 

Stop. Wait a minute.

It is honoring to be invited to a wedding. It is a true honor. 

Yesterday I stood in the garage (where the food was being served) after everyone ate, and was overwhelmed. I don't know what my problem is lately but my eyes keep leaking ;) because I'm so grateful.

I saw so many people that I genuinely love.  even if I hadn't seen them in years. Couples I've prayed for over years and years (that's an honor).

I can't even explain it. I sound like such a dork. Like really. But I'm so thankful to have spent my life loving, I'm so silly but it's the best part of my life! Loving! 

I don't even know if people know how much I love them or am thankful for them. They may never know, but my prayers, they carry on.

I love loving, it's the greatest.

It's above all things.


No comments: