Off I go!!!

Today is my last day of vacation (weekends don't count, I'm already normally off)... 


Yesterday I met with my old co-workers to hang out, as my former boss hugged me, he said "you made all our lives better" (I'm sure some might disagree). Really in your life and all the places you go, what
More can you ask for? Especially if you carry Christ with you. Because, at least in my case, He's the best part of my life. 

Then today, my new employer called me to say "can't wait til you're here" and my new (old) boss called and said "enjoy your last day off, we are looking forward to having you join the team" 

I feel blessed. Or the luckiest, I don't know. Whatever it is, my heart is filled with joy. I feel more relaxed than I've felt in a long long time and ready for a new adventure. So thankful God guides my path!

Comments